By the trade,
With the trade
How to find and contact the FOSFA head office
Our head office is located in London, where our secretariat is based.
4 – 6 Throgmorton Avenue
T: +44 (0) 20 7374 2346
F: +44 (0) 20 7374 8574
Finding the office
The FOSFA office is located within walking distance of three London Underground stations:
Bank (exits 1 and 2)
- Follow Threadneedle Street, Old Broad Street
- Turn left onto Threadneedle Walk
- At the end of Threadneedle Walk cross the road to Throgmorton Avenue.
- Walk south on Old Broad Street towards Broad Street Avenue
- Turn right onto London Wall/A1211
- Turn left onto Throgmorton Avenue
- Leave the station and cross the road
- Turn right onto Moor Place
- At end of street, turn right onto Moorgate/A501
- Take the zebra crossing onto London Wall/A1211
- Turn right onto Throgmorton Ave
We are located on the third floor. Visitors will need to ring the bell to gain access to the building – there is no entrance receptionist.
Throgmorton Avenue is a private road and vehicle access is available by special permission at the London Wall end and is barrier controlled.
More from FOSFA